- A high-neck, a-line, well-tailored LBD. AKA The modern-day Audrey Hepburn dress.
- A fun-patterned, neutral-colored raincoat. I walk to work. ‘Nuff said.
- Sneakers that my eyes like as much as my feet do. Dancer probs.
- This exact backpack. (Or one very very similar, for picnics and adventures to museums and such.)
- Many, many more peplum shirts. I’ve yet to purchase one with any form of sleeves…
- Ankle-strap flats. This is such a cute detail for dresses/skirts and cropped jeans.
- A thin studded cuff. To add just a touch of badass to every outfit.
- Patterned mini with accent pockets. I love how the garment is small, so the pockets become the focal point.
Besides apple cider and pumpkin pie, what are you craving this fall?