With my 22nd birthday less than a month away (when did I get so old?!), I can’t help but daydream of beautiful goodies I would kill to unwrap come February. Today’s snowy day off from work has gifted me a slow morning filled with homemade oatmeal (thanks, T), cozy pj’s past noon, and ample couch time to….do….well….what else is there to do but compile a wishlist (emphasis on the WISH) of gorgeous things on a snow day anyway?
Sometimes all it takes is a simple, unassuming photo to spur a 24-hour online shopping marathon. As proven by the overflowing “wish lists” I’ve created on an embarrassing number of websites in the past day, the above picture had just that effect. Although I remain obsessed with the See by Chloé tote I gushed about here, quite a few other leathery-beauts have made their way onto my radar since. Here’s a little sneaky peeky:
These bags are all structured, slightly boxy totes with some form of top handles. All are equipped with certain assets that I’ve deemed timless: classic, neutral colors, high quality leather and subtle metal detailing. Decisions decisions. Which one is your favorite?
(1. marc jacobs 2. prada 3. marc jacobs “too hot too handle” 4. chloe 5. marc jacobs two-toned satchel 6. classic celine two-toned 7. miu miu 8. prada with long strap 9. marc jacobs bowler 10. classic mulberry)
just a few beach-inspired items from the interwebs I’m currently lusting over…
- Isabel Marant ‘Merry’ leather sandals
- Current/Elliott ‘Boyfriend’ printed denim shorts
- Current/Elliott ‘Boyfriend’ distressed denim shorts
- Audrina Patridge’s unidentified floral bikini. and her beach bod. yup.
- Anthropologie rain-dotted anorak
- J.Crew featherweight cotton colorblock cardigan
- Tori Praver ‘Dusty’ ruched bikini bottoms
- kate spade ‘all in a day’s work’ iphone 4 case
- Mulberry leather strawberry keyring
- Alexander McQueen ‘De Manta’ leather clutch